it stands for butterscotch cookies (and i'm glad hillary is finally re-realizing she can stand on her own).
schrafft's butterscotch cookies: makes 30
from martha's website (and courtesy of judith jones)
14 tb butter, room temp *
1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tb non-fat dry milk
1 tb vanilla extract
1 3/4 all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1. preheat oven to 375F. line two baking sheets with parchment.
2. cream together butter and sugar. beat in egg, dry milk, and vanilla.
3. in bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. with mixer running, slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. fold in pecans.
4. drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. lightly flour your fingers and press each piece into a 3-inch circle.
5. bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. transfer cookies to rack and cool completely.
* friendly note: i just realized i don't say "unsalted" anywhere here; however that is a given for 99.9999% of anything that comes out of your kitchen :)